Day 01: Guwahati To Shillong
Welcome to Guwahati.Meet and be assisted by our representative at the airport/Railway Station & proceed to Shillong, also called ‘Scotland of the East” (100 kms 3 hrs).While traveling we see the majestic Umiam Lake (Barapani) surrounded by sylvan hills and wrapped in the beauty of an assortment of green Khasi-pines and the azure blue skies.On arrival at Shillong, check in at your hotel.Evening you can visit the local market.Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 02: Cherapunjee Day Excursion
Get up early today to enjoy the mesmerizing mornings of Shillong After breakfast at 07:30 A.M drive to Cherrapunjee (60 kms 1½hrs), which is the wettest place in the world. It is a pleasant drive to see roaring waterfalls leaping into deep gorges, including the famed Nohsngithiang Falls. The beautiful waterfall-Nohkalikai is at Cherrapunjee.You can also explore some of the caves in and around Cherrapunjee.Evening return to Shillong.En-route visit Elephanta falls and Shillong peak for some breathtaking views.Overnight stay in Shillong.
Day 03: Mawallynnong Day Excursion
After breakfast visit the cleanest village in India. It is situated 90 kms. from Shillong and besides the picturesquevillage, offers many interesting sights such as the living root bridge and another strange natural phenomenon of a boulder balancing on another rock. It is along the Indo-Bangladesh border. This cute and colorful little village is known for its cleanliness.Evening we will return back to Shillong.Overnight in Shillong.
Day 04: Shillong To Guwahati
After Breakfast transfer to Guwahati. Check in to tour of Golden sunset cruise on the Brahmaputra . transfer to Guwahati Railway Station for onward journey.
- Comprehensive Package for 2 Adults For 3 Nights 4 Days.
- Welcome drink on arrival (Non Alcoholic i.e. Tea etc…).
- MAP Meal Plan – 3 Breakfasts/3 Dinner. Veg Meal Only.(Non Vegetarian Meal directly Payable at Hotel )
- Separate Cab for 4 days as per the scheduled tour itinerary.
- Inclusive the Taxes (Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax,, Green Tax,Fuel Exp. and Driver)
- Monument entrance fee / Camera fees.
- Any personal expensive – laundry, shopping, tip etc.
- Air fare / Train.
- Any adventure activity skiing ,paragliding ,River Rafting etc
- Meal other than specified.
- Heater Charges.
- Gala Dinner.